The HalloWhopper!

Burger King has officially released it's new "Halloween Whopper" and I think it's super fun!

The burger is just like the usual Whopper except that it has a black bun and a hint of A1 sauce added. Meaning, it's delicious.

I've had a few friends and acquaintances hear that I had one and tell me "That's horrible." or "That's gross." and I can't figure out why as it's just a bit of food coloring and BBQ sauce.

So here is me saying, I ate the Halloween Whopper and lived to tell the tale!

Nothing weird happened to my system. Nothing strange happened behind the bathroom door. Remember that you eat black food coloring when you eat decorated cakes and cookies.

If you like BBQ sauce, if you like Halloween, and if you already enjoy the Whopper.....go get yourself one of these before they're gone!


Comments