Stranger Things are Happening Everywhere!

The third season of Stranger Things releases on Netflix July 4th.

For as much as I love Halloween, I'm pretty excited for the spooky summer theme and if you're a fan like me, you might be just as excited to find out that Stranger Things promotions are happening at a few major chain stores.

First there's Baskin Robbins. Baskin Robbins not only has 3 new flavors to play along with the series: Eleven's Heaven, Upside Down and USS Butterscotch, but they also have a Demogorgon Sundae, an Upside Down Sundae and an Elevenade Freeze.



Except for the Elevenade Freeze, a mix of vanilla softserve and Minuite Maid Lemonade, I have tried it all! My favorite so far being the Eleven's Heaven ice cream. Waffle cone flavored ice cream with fudgey ribbons and waffle cone pieces.

Baskin Robbins also has exclusive merchandise including stickers, and a Steve Funko Pop. I did buy the Pop as it stared at me with it's adorable ice cream ship, I like ships, but heed my warning, some asshole Baskin Robbins have decided to upcharge the pop to double and triple the retail value of $12.99 just to make an extra buck. It's bullshit. And I haven't seen Funko get involved either. Don't get me wrong, I hate the people who go in and buy a few to re-sell online, I'm seeing TONS of these Pops on ebay, but the actual store is pulling this garbage. Do you want to give extra to a big corporation because I bet this cash isn't going into that little hourly employee's pay.

Anyway.....

Find out all about the Stranger Things happenings at Baskin Robbins here 
 

H&M has a collection out and I did buy one of the t-shirts. They've got shirts, bathing suits, whistles, flip flops, sunglasses etc etc etc.

The unfortunate part with this collection is that the women's clothing is lacking in....clothing. We get to choose from crop tops, lil stringey rompers and bikini's which sucks for women with more bodies than a stick figure. I'm not plus size and shop at H&M quite often but no way can I wear those items. I bought a men's t-shirt featuring a demogorgon flower print.
Check out the entire collection here.





Coca-Cola is also doing a promotion for Stranger Things by bringing back New Coke from the 80's in a 4 pack. They say that what you're spending the $19.99 on is the 2 coke bottles with the Stranger Things labels and the 2 cans of New Coke are a bonus, but let's be honest, none of us would pay $20 for a little lable that merely has the title on it. We all got one because it came with the New Coke. I decided to purchase because if you sign up, you get a 15% coupon you can use right away AND the Stranger Things pack has free shipping.

Grab it here






Stranger Things also announced a different kind of soundtrack this time around. Where they've always released the musical score, this new one will feature music from the 80s as well as a cast track. No info on that yet. But different stores will have different exclusive vinyl editions for purchase and FYE will even have a cassette tape!

Target: Red, White and Blue vinyl
Urban Outfitters: Firey Orange vinyl
Walmart: Purple Vinyl
FYE: Cassette Tape
Barnes & Noble: Exclusive Cover



And last but not least is LEGO, who released a pretty sweet Stranger Things set! The retail price of $199.99 is why I don't have this baby in my hands right now. But it's still pretty to look at :)
You can purchase the set here 




If more Stranger Things promotions drop I'll be sure to update!

Comments